|Scholarships are now available to students graduating from a Swinburne bachelor program who apply to study a Master’s by coursework program at Swinburne in semester 2 2015 or semester 1 or 2, 2016.
Scholarships are valued at 10% of the annual tuition fee for the duration of the postgraduate program.
Any Master’s program at Swinburne.
|Eligibility / selection criteria
· Students must be 2015 graduates of a Swinburne bachelor degree
· Students must be eligible for an offer for a Master by coursework program
· Students must commence their eligible Masters program in 2015 or 2016
· Students must accept the scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
· Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
· Students must not be:
o a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
o in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
· Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study